South Florida SPCA
NEW BRAND AND WEBSITE
The South Florida SPCA was in desperate need of a complete brand overhaul. Softshell Design worked with them to create a new brand which included a fresh corporate identity and revised website. The SFSPCA can now focus on its mission: Saving Horses & Livestock Every Day.
- horse search with user-end filters
- filters for breed, age, sex, height and rescue date
- livestock herd information alerts users of expanded mission
- animal care education shows the breadth of the SPCA’s vision
- animal icons visually illustrate the organization’s rescues
- graphic-centric layouts stir emotion and keep users engaged
- ranch images help visualize needs and provoke user interaction
- rounded elements portray organic nature of industry
- market volunteer jobs
- imagery portrays volunteer love
- easy list of volunteer orientation dates
- step by step how to become a volunteer
- highlight community partners
- market collaborators for local networking
- reciprocal links to accreditations for exposure
- internal links to further membership
Adoption application entries can now be managed and stored in a trusted & protected environment for easy reference. Encrypted forms, excellent support and years in the industry made working with Gravity Forms a simple choice.
The move from paper to digital was long overdue. It will undoubtedly be a major benefit and convenience to the staff at the South Florida Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
Incorporation of DonorPerfect forms allow users to donate safely and securely directly on DonorPerfect’s servers, eliminating the need for the South Florida SPCA to retain PCI compliant hosting.
DonorPerfect’s integration with Constant Contact also enables the non-profit organization to have a direct link between their donors and their newsletter subscribers.
- Facebook hero and icon design
- Instagram story icons
- Instagram post templates
- Instagram feed styling
- Post messaging and content samples