NEW WEBSITE & REBRAND
Softshell Design partnered with TrafficDeveloper on this project. After designing and developing their first website more than nine years ago, Mesaphotonics came to us asking for a rebrand that would update their image and work to market the endeavors that have evolved with the company. The new site’s colors and bold elements better represent this growing organization’s bright future. The responsive design enables it to be accessible on mobile and now with the ability to accept support tickets online, their customer service logistics are much improved.
Additional exhibition and printed brochure materials were created for Mesaphotonics in order to create a consistent message and brand style across different media and marketing channels.
- graphic elements mimic scientific & mathematical properties
- restructure navigation to market multiple arms of the company
- creation of svg graphic elements for reuse in print
- updated color palette
- products & technology vs. research & development
- highlight governmental grants & contracts
- new product brochures
- creation of exhibition backdrop, podium cover & tablecloth
- online specifications for greater availability and exposure
Softshell Design helped to implement a new ticketing system on Mesaphotonics’ site which enables them to handle all product inquiries online. They now have an organized system that lets them quickly answer, set the priority and reassign customer tickets allowing them to quickly provide support in addition to easing the logistics of customer requests.